Free UK Delivery on all UK orders over £50 (EU orders over £70)
In today's world, it’s important to know that you can trust the products that you buy. That means the organisation has taken all health and safety precautions for their staff, the clothes are not made from hazardous materials and no one was exploited throughout the process.
We’ve made sure that all our brand and everyone involved in our supply chain complies with standards and core values that we know our customers expect. This includes our manufacturing process adhering to Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certification.
• Health & Safety procedures are in place to promote safe working environment
• Minimising the impact on local and global environment
• Adhering to the legal minimum age of employment
• Adhering to legal minimum wage, including any overtime pay, maximum hours of work, holiday entitlement and maternity leave
• No forced labour or imprisonment is to be used
• Employees are allowed freedom of association and collective bargaining
• Employees are not discriminated against
Gym Legend understands the wider responsibilities businesses have and we are focused on reducing waste and minimising the environmental impact our practices and products have. To help reduce the amount of carbon we produce, we actively encourage office recycling minimising material waste and ensuring efficient systems.